Saturday, April 9, 2011

April Photos: Day 9

Technically I didn't get to take any photos of Carson today at all. Carl wanted to go take a four-wheeling trip for the day, but I decided to stay home. I have been with him on the trail they were doing so I knew how rough it was. Honestly, I didn't think my bladder could make it at this point in my pregnancy. Sorry if that's too honest. :) Plus I hadn't tackled our taxes yet. This seemed like a perfect day for the boys to play and I got lots of peace and quiet. I actually got quite a bit accomplished even though my back is now paying the price from sitting in my horrible desk chair all day long.

They took off at 7am and didn't get home until almost 7pm. I just don't have it in me to take any photos at this point tonight........ Carl gets to own today's photo. It makes sense though; this is what Carson did today!


No comments: