Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Photos: Day 2

Today we had our hospital pre-registration and tour so Carson got to stay home for lunch and a nap with Grandma. We switched insurance since having Carson so I wanted to go check out where we'd be going this time. I came home and decided the photos I wanted for today would be of little man's tiny fingers and long piggies. He's playing outside in this 80 degree weather and we're grilling! Ahhhh, spring.

IMG_9342 famblog

We left the hospital and were planning on just heading home. Then I spotted a sign that said "desserts". I looked closer and saw it was D-Bar Desserts so we flipped around and decided to stop. The only reason I knew what D-Bar was is that it is owned by Keegan Gerhard from Food Network Challenge. I figured it was worth a trip in. Carl got a brownie sundae and I got a fancy banana split.

No comments: