Thursday, April 14, 2011

April Photos: Day 14

Today was supposed to be fun, but ended up being lots of work instead. We were supposed to go play this morning with Erin and Ava, but not only did my work go nuts, we woke up to it snowing. We are bidding on a government contract for a new study and the paperwork to fill out is absolutely ridiculous. It took two full days just to get it all completed and my head is spinning from staring at nonsense and little check boxes. 

Carson was so good for me though. He played and I took lots of break to play with him. He took a great nap just in time for me to make some phone calls too. Unfortunately by the end of the day he was getting restless. We'll for sure be going somewhere to get the sillies out tomorrow. When I knew Carl was on his way home we went out to sit on the front porch and wait for him. Carson thought it was too cold to play in the backyard today when he was bundled up, but if he's out looking for Daddy he doesn't need a thing. 

IMG_9657 famblog
 
And I'm 30 weeks pregnant today! 3/4 of the way there...

No comments: