Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April Photos: Day 6

The bad news is Carson developed a fever last night around dinner time and it lasted all through the night. I only had one dose of Advil left for him so we had to head out for more this morning. I ended up sleeping with him for most of the night because I was awake listening to him cough anyways. He was trying to sleep on the way home from the store in the car and it was early so he was obviously still feeling bad. I got him to eat something and he wanted to lay down to watch Wall-E. It was about three minutes into the movie when he was totally zonked out. Lucky for me it is one of my busiest work days of the month so I got a good quiet period to work! (Not to say that I'm happy his isn't up to par....)
IMG_9465 famblog
 
The good news is that he woke up feeling much better and doesn't seem to have a fever at all right now. He got some energy back and ate some more food. He wanted to paint so it was spring picture painting time! I am not a very good influence on his artistic skills though. I did think the umbrella turned out impressive. :)
 
He's out back squealing and riding his bike now in the cold so he must be feeling better. It feels like it's going to rain any minute out there.

No comments: