Monday, April 18, 2011

April Photos: Day 18

Today was pretty hectic again. Carson went to daycare because the carpet cleaners were coming this morning. I worked until they were done and then used the last two hours of that time to run to the grocery store (something that is very difficult to do with him in tow right now). I then went to pick him up, came back home to put groceries away and headed right back out. I didn't know where we were going, but knew that I didn't want to try and keep him in the kitchen and off the carpet for the entire rest of the day. I hoped he would take a nap in the car, but he was so excited that we were leaving the house again that he couldn't sleep. We drove around for a while and finally ended up at Little Monkey Bizness. It had been raining off and on so this was a nice compromise to his playground request. We were there for at least two hours and didn't get home for the day until about 4:30. It was then time for me to do some more work and the boys went to the park. It is SO bedtime now. My main computer is still not back together all the way and my camera was up in my bedroom with wet carpet in between. Today we get LMB cell phone pictures. :)


I could barely drag him away from the painting area.

Much of his time was also spent here.

No comments: