Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April Photos: Day 12

What a day. I'm pooped. Seriously, just running errands right now is so physically demanding that by the end of the day I am spent. We took off early this morning to go buy new sand and stuff we needed at Target. We got done around 11:00 and it was all I could do to get it home. I lifted way too much heavy stuff over and over again which didn't help at all. Carson crashed in the car, but Carl was close to home so we took him to play at McDonald's for lunch. It was so cute to see him wake up as we pulled in, ask if we were at "BicDonald's" and then see Daddy's work van. Let's just say he was pretty excited. We've been playing in the sandbox and doing chores for the rest of the day. These are the days I am so thankful for the crock pot! 

We took a break to sit down and watch a cartoon. Carson refused to actually look up at me so I worked with what I was given. Poor kid got my short eye lashes.
IMG_9632 famblog
 
I have waited and waited for his belly button to turn into an innie, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. Actually it's sort of a hybrid outie-within-an-innie. I puffy heart it though.
IMG_9637 famblog

No comments: