Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April Photos: Day 20

I spent most of today trying to get my computer and desk set up and cleaning the house. The computer has been so frustrating because I seriously have SO many cords coming in and out in a maze of equipment. At least it can all be hidden in a cupboard now, but I hate how jumbled it all is! Once again Carson thought he had to help me work on the main computer. We had to have our chairs touching and he kept jumping in to push a button or click the mouse. He is also obsessed with stealing paper out of the printer. Rawr.

Did I mention we didn't put the office gates back up? This is a trial...... we'll see how it ends up. We're hoping he can eventually stop touching everything he's not supposed to, but I don't have high hopes. We kept the two small desks that made up my old desk so we want to set him up his own little work station in here. I have a really really old laptop that I'm going to try to clear off and maybe get some games for him to play. I guess I just need some way to make him feel included when I have to be in here, but still interacting. It would be a good place to keep his crayons and crafts too. He's just so genuinely curious and inquisitive that he can't stand to not check everything out and ask what each and every thing is for.

I also got to put all the toys back in the living room since the carpet was dry this morning. A few of them came into the office for fun, and because we can now. He loves to hide in his Toy Story tent......you'll never find him! :)


IMG_9700 famblog
 
And don't forget tomorrow is the BIG 3!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: