Monday, July 30, 2012

Day 69: Haircut and the Master Napper

Carson FINALLY got a haircut on Saturday morning. We've buzzed his head for so long that I decided to try and grow it out. Unfortunately that meant he has looked like a crazy person for a while. He was surprisingly really good for the girl. She didn't even ask who was getting the cut, she just knew.
This is the before.....I didn't really think about taking the after.
IMG_8659 web

For afternoon nap we all laid down in the living room. Max crashed on the couch by me and I eventually needed to get up. As long as the kid has me he will sleep anywhere. He was so sweet here that I had to get some photos.
IMG_8662 web
And yes, he always sweats that much every time he sleeps!
IMG_8666 web
Interesting.....
IMG_8677 web
Then he decided to half-wake up and roll over, almost falling off the couch. Carl was still sitting right there so he made sure he didn't actually go off. This kid is so funny when he sleeps.
Master napper

No comments: