Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 44: Too cool for school

On Tuesday we made a stop in Baby Gap because both the boys desperately needed shorts. Even though Max was born two months in the year past Carson, he is much bigger than Carson was at this point. None of the shorts fit him! I can only describe it like stuffing a big pillow in a small pillowcase. And Carson is so skinny in the waist that he can still fit in his 2T ans 3T ones, but he's super tall so they are all embarrassingly short on him. Either way, we now have clothes that fit them...

Carson is so much like his father. He is really sensitive to the sun and always has a few pairs of sunglasses. We found these ones while shopping and he claimed them immediately. Seriously, I couldn't say no to this. He put them up on his head and pranced around the store like he knew how cool he was. As we walked out the door I was so happy I packed my camera that day. The posing is 100% him.

IMG_8008 web
IMG_8007 web
I die. Blue Steel?
IMG_8006 web

No comments: