Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day 56: Ouch

I know this isn't the most flattering of photos. But it is one of those mommy moments that I love to capture. I was sitting with Max while he played, waiting for him to do something cute and instead he banged his hand on the table with this truck. He went into panic mode and I got a good shot of those teeth. You can see his new molar on bottom and also the 4 other front teeth on bottom. Plus I just love his cry face and how when he scrunches his eyebrows he looks just like me.  :)

IMG_8349 web

Carl and Carson went four-wheeling today to Wheeler Lake. I'm glad I decided to stay home because they are still stuck in traffic on I-70 at 6:30pm. They'll be lucky to be home before bedtime!
Here's a pic of Carson having more fun than he knows what to do with.
Untitled

No comments: