Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 62: Lego land

I had a meeting with clients today so the boys tagged along. After I was done we went in the Lego store and somehow managed to get out without buying anything. Carson has loved his lego set we got him more than I expected. He plays with them every single day and I've loved watching him come up with new things each time. Shocker, he only makes vehicles.
IMG_8577 web

After we came home it was time for naps and a movie. I took off my outer shirt and set it on the bench. After everyone was up Carl said something to Max about wearing Mommy's shirt. I turned to find Max literally wearing my shirt! He has been doing this in my room with one specific tank top a lot, but I thought it was a fluke since he puts it on his head to play peek-a-boo.
This one struck me as so funny.
IMG_8591 web

No comments: