Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 65: Waiting

Grandpa Rick got to come out again for the auction tomorrow. Normally we just pick everyone up at the curb, but Carson is used to going in to get Grandpa. Of course his flight was originally delayed and then late when it actually got into town. Carson got a tad impatient, but I kept him entertained as best I could. This car was right in the middle of the waiting area so he spent a lot of time asking me what I thought the engine looked like. He is his father's son. Then he gave me this face when I asked for a photo. He also saw a guard that did resemble President Obama a lot and yelled out, "Mommy, that's the United States guy!" LOL
It was pretty neat the car wasn't painted though. It is completely covered in Mexican beading!
IMG_8627 web

No comments: