Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 40: Summer Birth-Days

On Thursday I bought the boys an inflatable pool because Carson has been spending so much time out back. On Friday we stayed home even though it was Max's birthday because my dad and grandparents had just gotten into town. Carl and my mom still had to work so we just celebrated at night.
Carson has made a new friend next door and she came over to swim with him. I thought they would be timid because the hose water is so insanely cold, but they all loved it. Even Max didn't flinch. He was in there with them having a blast for so long and then we let him crawl around in the buff.

I'd say for a normal day home it was a pretty fun birthday!

IMG_7605 web
IMG_7617 web
IMG_7602 web
IMG_7623 web
IMG_7655 web
IMG_7674 web
IMG_7682 web

No comments: