Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 67: Lashes McGee

I never ended up with a 'real' photo for the day, but did take this instagram pic before we were out of bed. I love that I have to wake him up most days to get up since I get to sit and pet him while he sleeps. :)
Being a mom is an okay gig.

I guess today can be instagram day! I found some I haven't posted here from recently.
Max still is totally fascinated with Yo Gabba Gabba. He was being really fussy the other day so I turned it on and he went in a zone. He refused to sit back and wanted to stand right up close.
Front row seats. Can't convince him otherwise!
Max playing with Carson at the train table in Real Baby.
Train table!
Laughing at Grandma on the porch.
Hey Girl, hey! My little flirt.
Not very sneaky........
Preeeety sure I'll crack this case.
I tried to bake something again. Seriously, I'm not making this crap up.
OMG. I'm not kidding, please tell me to just give up on baking this is getting out of hand and a tad embarrassing!

And I posted this instagram board over on my business blog...so I'll share it here too.
I <3 IG
Instagram Blog Board

No comments: