Monday, June 18, 2012

Our first Denver drive in

I totally forgot to post these ones from the last weekend! 
Carl and I have been meaning to try out the one last drive in here in Denver for a while. We miss Motor Vu!!  We were bored last Saturday and they were showing Madagascar 3 as the first movie. We figured this was a great time to check it out so the kids could watch one and sleep for the other. Carson did good for most of the movie, but eventually decided to move ALL AROUND in the van. He eventually ended up watching cartoons in the back, just because he could. We had so much fun though! It was cool to realize we could still go to the movies with the kids this way. Before they came along we went to the movies all the time. These are all from my phone.
The boys' first drive in movie! Now this means summer.
Watching a cartoon in the back while at the movies. Who does that?
We got home so late that I didn't change Max out of his clothes and went right to bed. I couldn't resist the scene when I woke up.
Sleeping in his party clothes....again. #walkofshame
Untitled

No comments: