Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 16: Snapped out

Last night was a total bust for the crib. I was deliriously tired on top of it all so I didn't stick with it long. I tried a crib nap this morning and he wasn't having that either. Nap was as usual this afternoon, but he woke up a little grumpy. I recorded Carson a new YGG we hadn't seen so I turned that on. It snapped Max right out of his funk. He sat just long enough to squeal and clap, then noticed me and went for the attack.
IMG_6877 web
"GIVE ME THAT THING!"   (Like Carson's nice hole in his pants? I don't fight it anymore. He's just going to tear one in another pair so he can wear them like that if he really wants.)
IMG_6881 web
I walked past Lily and thought she looked pretty cute. She's now pushing 17 years old and still kicking. And still meowing. All. The. Time.
IMG_6890 web

No comments: