Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 25: Hitting the off-road

I took Carson to Carl today at noon so they could hit the road for Moab. The kid was a tad beyond excited. The apple didn't have a chance to fall far... Max and I will enjoy our quiet weekend alone. I need a break from Carson, as bad as that sounds. No preschool = No bueno. He climbed over our fence again yesterday and hid in the front yard, among many other really naughty incidents lately. You'd think he was tortured or something, but I have taken him somewhere to play for days and days in a row. He needs lots of interaction and apparently I'm not enough to keep him entertained right now. Here's to him coming home and both of us being refreshed.

I forgot my camera today and we were out until dinner time. These are from my phone after we pulled up and he jumped right in the Jeep.

No comments: