Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 27: Stormy

On Saturday I got up and did not want to stay in the house. Max and I went to Park Meadows mall and spent quite a while just walking around. After all my online browsing it sure feels good to go touch pretty things. On the way home I wanted to stop for a photo of Max, but he crashed hard. He refused to sleep in the stroller.

This was the view pulling into our neighborhood. I love how the storms here have defined borders.
IMG_7113 web

Here are some iPhone pics from the day.
I figured the world needed to see our impressive bed head. I was out late and Max woke up at 5:45. He never ever does that!
Late night and now early morning. (5:45? Really kid??) Let's do this! #nicebedhead

Nordstrom. Need I say more?
Untitled
Daddy and Brother both got goodies.
My sidekick takes cares of the bags. Went in for Daddy, came out with stuff for big bro...like always.

No comments: