Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 19: Maximum Max

Man, I just love when I have a vision for a photo and it actually turns out like I hoped!

We headed back to story time at the library today. At the beginning I counted 47 kids (not people total) and more came after that. Our library is so dang cool and interactive for kids. I let Carson go sit with his pals and I stayed back with Max. He was being squirmy so I found a bunch of toys to see if he'd be interested. This one had mirrored balls and as soon as we sat down I knew I needed my camera. I can't believe all the dimensions in one photo!

IMG_6979 web

After we came home the boys had lunch and were playing. I started doing some things around the house until Carson yelled to look at Max. He had been pulling crackers out of the pantry, but that was no big deal. Apparently I had a can of gravy flour there also and he figured out how to get it open. There was flour everyyyyyyyyyyywhere. This was officially Max's first naughty mess. :)  Took him long enough!
IMG_6983 web
"What?"
IMG_6987 web

No comments: