Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 17: Roll Model

Yes, I meant to spell roll that way. :)  Carson's bike helmet has been getting tighter and tighter by the minute so we haven't let him ride his bike out of the yard until we found a new one. Unfortunately all the retailers think our kids need to be plastered in cheesy cartoons so I hadn't found one that was plain. Well, Target had one that was black, but of course not in our size. I decided to try Sports Authority today and found a matte black one. Yippee! Plus it was on sale and I had a coupon. Double bonus.

After that we walked over to get some Subway and went to the park for lunch. Luckily I had the foresight to pack his bike for the trip out. Max watches Carson constantly. You can tell he just can't wait to jump out of his skin and run with him. I keep telling him he has to actually try to take a step first! I love this look as he kept his eye on Carson riding out of sight.
IMG_6918 web
THE helmet. I went with a BMX/skater one because the style is a lot better looking than neon pointy bike ones.
IMG_6913 web

No comments: