Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 118: While Daddy's away

9.15.2012

Carl had to work on Saturday (again) so we had to find something to do. The only distinction between my weekdays and weekends are that Carl and my mom are home on weekends. So when Carl has to work it feels like any other day, but I can't do most of our fun things because of the lame weekend crowds. 

So......to Chick-Play we go!
Daddy's working today. Boo. #chickplay!

Then I dropped Carson off at Carl's shop and he got to work with him for a while. Max and I did a little shopping since I was down there and didn't have Carson to tag along. We went to dinner with friends and then Carl made us go to boring Gander Mountain. That place is scary. Camouflage with pink and rhinestones should be outlawed in every state. Carson and I kept ourselves busy in the tents. :)
Playing in the tents while Daddy shops for boring boy stuff.

No comments: