Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 112: Copy cats

9.9.2012

Sunday morning Max saw me using the broom and was infatuated. I found a mini-broom, aka a rubber sauce brush and he was in heaven. Carson then found the Swiffer, I got him a clean puff and these two were entertained forever. They followed each other around playing and, I guess, cleaning. I wasn't going to argue! Watching Max copy Carson is one of my very favorite things in the day.

This is the exact kind of memory I live to catch.
IMG_1060 web

We even got to go out on a double-date for a lunch movie thanks to Grandma and Aunt Christy. Thanks ladies!

And a couple super cute ones of Max in the bath that night. We can't let them take a bath together with the cast right now so Max is super bored by himself. They get way too crazy so Carson goes in with a quick wash, a Subway bag on the cast and he's right back out.
Bath.Squee!

No comments: