Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 113: Snug as a bug

9.10.2012

Carson headed back to preschool for the first day with his cast yesterday. All morning he cried, saying he can't go with the cast and genuinely seemed sad. I felt bad, but asked him to please just give it a try. I knew as soon as he got there he'd be fine, but getting him out the door without a fight is the challenge. Of course I was right. 

With big bro gone it meant Max got a good nap in and I got some work done. Last week was such a joke for work! He was so out that he was catching flies. And no, I'm not sure how the swing motor hasn't burnt out yet with all that weight. ;)  It's shockingly tough to get a good pic when the swing is moving.  You get the point here though...

IMG_1080 web

After we came home from preschool I noticed Carson had a new little pink smiley face on his cast. Every day at the end of class they get a stamp if they had been good. Carson usually gets his on his forearm or shoulder. When I saw the stamp here on his cast it made me smile and feel sad for him at the same time.
Just noticed Carson got his preschool stamp on his cast instead of his arm today. :) and :(

No comments: