Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 93: PRESCHOOL!!!

8.21.2012

Did I mention preschool??? Preschool is finally back in session. It was so nice to take him since he is excited to go back. And we need a little time apart, you know, to appreciate each other again. He is one of only 3 kids from his last class that didn't go onto Kindergarten. He told me and his teachers he was going to be the leader this year because he knew what was going on. :)  When we got there he put his stuff away and went right in to hold the towels and help the teacher get everyone's hands washed. It amazed me that he really was being a leader!

Based on this photo you wouldn't think he was too excited. It was just way too bright and he can't function outside without his sunglasses. He was trying so hard for me to smile and open his eyes at the same time. LOL   Like father, like son....  You should have seen Carl when we got our engagement photos done in the snowy bright mountains!

IMG_0046 web

And as for Max? He's found everything in the office. With Carson I gated it all off since there are no doors and I now know why. At first this was cute......not so cute anymore.
Now I remember why I gated the office off when Carson was younger.... I give up.
Untitled

No comments: