Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 86: Preschool prep

08.14.2012

This morning we had our pre-preschool meeting before school starts next week. Carson was so excited to see his teachers and they were giddy to see him. He didn't skip a beat to get in there interacting and playing. Man, this kid really thrives with structure.......which you can imagine isn't totally easy for us here with me working. I try, okay!!!!

Max took the opportunity to try and pull/empty every single bin they had in the place.
Back to school meeting! One more week, but who's counting

After that I took Carson to play and get breakfast. I knew I had a ridiculous amount of work today again so I let him get all the wiggles out, so to say.
Untitled
Break Fast.

Post-nap snack. Right now Max is addicted to nectarines. The kid will eat as much as I put in front of him! He was telling me some kind of story here. I trimmed his bangs for the first time last night so they aren't quite so far down in his face. I absolutely love the little curls he has on the sides and in the back. Here they are more of a swoop.
IMG_9906 web
 IMG_9921 web

No comments: