Monday, May 21, 2012

Playing in the rain

We FINALLY had a rainy day last week! We have lots of rain this time of year, but it always seems to be at night when we can't enjoy it. It rained a lot during this day so Carson of course only wanted to be outside. He is such a little ham sometimes.

IMG_5897 web
That picture was taken in almost the same spot and in the same way as this one! This one below was on April 1, 2011 when I was 7ish months pregnant with Max. See my belly in the bottom of the screen! :) and :(
IMG_9329 famblog
Yep, he's airborne in this one.
IMG_5901 web

When Carson is out playing in the backyard Max is usually at the back door yelling. He is all over the place now! I am vacuuming constantly because he drops food everywhere and then comes to get it all later. I wanted a photo of his chubby fingers picking something up, like usual.
IMG_5917 web
IMG_5914 web

And I honestly don't know where this one fit in the timeline....but it was alone in the middle of all my other photos from the week! It was usually always only Carson watching out the window. This melts my heart to see them together now.
IMG_6304 web

No comments: