Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 2: tears and babywearing

Max has been cutting the same tooth, one next to his top middle two, for WEEKS now. I keep thinking it will drop all the way down any day, but nothing has happened. It is obviously there and you can see the whole outline in his gums. We had a really bad night with it about 10 days ago. Then last night he was really fussy at bedtime, but I thought he was just overly tired. He woke up at some point and I couldn't get him settled back down. I hate lying in the dark with him crying and me wide awake so I always come down to the couch on these kind of nights. We were up from 11:45 to about 3:45 before he finally settled down enough to go back to bed. He felt so hot and feverish all night and still is this morning. 

Then Carson woke up at 5am screaming and saying his toe hurt. I realized he put on some of his zip-up footie pajamas and they are too small for his feet. His big toe was squished and that meant we all got to be up for the day at 5:55am after the night we had. 

Max is still crying non-stop this morning, drooling out of nowhere and is so upset. Some food didn't work, milk didn't work, a bath didn't work. But now here I sit after the Sleepy Wrap has once again come to the rescue. I cannot sing its praises enough! He is now passed out on my chest, smelling like a fresh and clean baby.

I figured this will be the theme of our day so here is Day 2's photo. Carson even humored me and joined in.



IMG_6477 web

EDIT: I overlooked this one and needed to play with it too. :)  I looooove lots of negative space in photos.
IMG_6459 web

No comments: