Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 6: While the boys are away...

Carl and Carson headed out to go 4-wheeling and camping today. I seriously cannot complain about Carl's Jeep hobby since he always wants the boys with him. He can't wait until I'll let him take Max too. Since I wouldn't see Carson today I asked him to stop for a photo with "his" Jeep. But by the end of this first full week home he was so insanely grumpy. He and I NEED a break from each other sometimes. I got him to stop for a second, but he refused a happy face. So, here is Carson's photo for today. It is possibly the grumpiest face he's ever pulled off for the camera.
Day 6 jeep and field

Since we had to day to ourself, my mom, Max and I went out for some girl time. Sorry Max. On the way home I stopped to do some location scouting. I was so glad I brought my camera because I pulled Max out for a 10 second photo shoot. 2pm light isn't ideal, but I'll take any photos of my babe.
Day 6 jeep and field

No comments: