Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 4: Aisle love you forever.

Well. Today started off a little better than yesterday. Max had stopped crying and we both slept really well last night for a change. (Yes, we still co-sleep.) We hadn't made dinner for two nights with the craziness going on so I desperately needed to get to the store today. I gambled and went to Target which turned out okay, but it was a super quick trip. I abandoned my list after the first 10 minutes because Max started crying again. If you were at the Stapleton Target this morning....I was the crazy lady in the dairy aisle with a camera. This was the only photo I grabbed because it was honestly a tad embarrassing, even for me. Plus, Carson stood up when I stepped back so I panicked. LOLzies
Max still had sad/sleepy/sick eyes. Mommies know what those look like all too well.
day 4 target books

Later on I was trying to get them to nap, but because Max crashed in the car he wanted to play. I was ecstatic considering he hasn't wanted to play hardly at all. As you can see, the shelf over his shoulder is empty and the contents are on the floor. He has discovered the book shelf and loves pulling up to it and throwing everything out, just like I said in the laundry post from day 1. Carson used to do this in my office at this age so I'm happy to have it be the play books this time!
day 4 target books

No comments: