Friday, November 23, 2012

The lost photos: 2011 trip to Utah


Oh my. I went back in my files to try and find this family photo and realized I never ever posted any of these last year! They were all finished and sitting there in a folder, but never made it on the blog. We made a trip out to Utah last year over Labor Day weekend.
Max is soooo little here, only just over two months old!
IMG_9047 web
Keeping Carson busy next to me in the hotel room while I got ready.
IMG_9053 web
Great Grandma Stonehocker loves!
IMG_9065 web

Max was originally due on June 23 and my grandpa's 80th birthday was June 22. We obviously couldn't travel back at that time to celebrate so my grandma set up a big dinner for the weekend we would be there at the Timbermine.

Me, Max, my grandma, Carson, Isabella, Aunt Erma
IMG_9073 web
This was ligitimately the darkest room I've ever tried to take a photo in. I pushed my camera as far as I could and the photos were still so dark and grainy!
Carson used to love wearing Grandpa's reading glasses.
IMG_9079 web
Uncle Bob, Aunt Janet, Aunt Marie, Carl, Carson, Isabella, Nick, Grandma Stonehocker, Me and Max, Grandpa Rick (my dad), Aunt Erma, Uncle Prett, Grandpa Stonehocker
IMG_9091 web
The monsters on the way home. This was not long after we got our van so the TVs were still new and the funnest thing ever.
IMG_9101 web
IMG_9138 web

No comments: