Friday, November 23, 2012

Daily Shmaily

For realzies......a daily project is HARD. I'm so done with it. I had a good 5-month run, but I am swamped with real work and I do not do well with a looming feeling of a backlog. I need it to still be fun to keep it up and when I feel behind it doesn't feel fun any more. So back to our regularly randomly scheduled blogging!

A trip to play at Barnes and Noble.
IMG_2520 web
For weeks straight this kid has had bonks on his forehead.
IMG_2518 web
IMG_2510 web

One day last week Carson got an ice cream bar from the freezer and told me it was for me. I didn't want it and told him to put it back. Eventually it was way too quiet and I found that Carson had opened it and left it on the counter where Max could reach it. I literally found this and couldn't come close to being mad. This was one happy Max.
IMG_2814 web

Carson has had this entire week off of preschool AGAIN. After hanging around home Monday and Tuesday they were getting stir crazy by Wednesday. It was literally 70 degrees and gorgeous so we headed to the zoo. Unfortunately all the schools were out so it was packed! We had a lot of fun anyway. We got to the big cats first and they had the tigers in the small glass cages, which is cool because you never get to see them that close up.
IMG_2819 web
The baby leopard is 7 months old now She's almost as big as the mom. When we first saw her she was tiny and only about a month old.
IMG_2827 web

Carson has to pick the giraffe every time now, even though it's one of them that doesn't move. We sort of forgot to do his hair before leaving home...
IMG_2836 web
This is the saddest face while watching brother on the carousel. :(  He got to go with us on the train though.
IMG_2841 web
Fantastic Denver day!

There was a baby orangutan too! I am a sucker for the zoo babies.
IMG_2850 web


No comments: