Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Days 167-177: A little catch up

11.2.2012 - 11.13.2012

I've been swamped lately and it just dawned on me I haven't blogged anything at all for ten days. I don't have a ton to share other than iPhone pics, but I'll throw them all here!
I've been doing a "thankful" project with others on instagram so many of these photos come from that theme.

Thankful for wet wipes.
Thankful Day 3 // Wet wipes.   #cm30daysofthanks
Beans.

Thankful for Skype. Many days with Grandpa and a long talk with Jordan in Okinawa!
Thankful Day 4 // Skype! Hi Grandpa  #cm30daysofthanks
Thankful Day 11 // I've already been thankful for Skype, but we're doubly thankful for it today. Finally got to talk to our little brother the Marine in Okinawa tonight!

Our sunsets have been unreal.
Favorite window view // Always the car window. #cmglimpse #sunset #colorado

An outing to the pet store.
Pet store macro. #snake #olloclip
SnakesssssssYesssssss....
Cheap date. Max alternated between waving and pounding on the glass.

My sleepy bug.
Bed hog.
Untitled

A new-found love for the vacuum.
Dinner is brought to you by the vacuum.  #notclawingatmylegs

Max got sick in the car (and three more times after being home) so I had to strip him out of his outfit in the car. He thought he was pretty cool though.
Little man threw up while driving and started to choke so I had to do the frantic mom thing on the side of a busy intersection. Seems fine now though. #sweetoutfit #hesinthebath

After the bath and before three more throw up sessions.
Thankful Day 9 // Thankful for the smell of a freshly cleaned baby. #cm30daysofthanks

Daddy got to come with us to Lollipop Park.
Untitled

No comments: