Monday, November 26, 2012

Find the chub.

The latest random iPhone and other pics from the last week or so.

As soon as I tell Max I'm going to take a shower he runs right for his little couch and wants to watch Yo Gabba Gabba. He loves it just as much as Carson did at that age. He always wants my pillow and a blanket, but the other day he fell asleep right there before one episode even finished. We're still working on this whole "sleep through the night" thing so he was probably still tired. 
Night night, little one.

I took the boys to the prairie conservation center by us over the weekend. When we went in the spring we saw the baby chicks in a box and so Carson thought they'd still be there. He wasn't having it when I told him the were grown up so we had to drive down to the farm to find them. That's chickens and one turkey.
The spring chicks are all grown up.

Max loves playing hide and seek with Carson. He was wandering around and I realized he was hiding in the towels and thought I was playing with him. Just this sight is enough to make me smile for days!
Hmmmm, where's Max?

We took a drive to see the lights at the Capitol on Saturday night.
Untitled

This photo is no joke and straight out of the camera. Carl was playing out front with the boys the other night and told me I had to come out and see the sky. Man, he wasn't lying! It looked like it was on fire! Can you believe that???
IMG_2875 web

No comments: