Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Zoo Friday

The weather has been so nice and warm lately, except for some days of crazy wind. On Friday I didn't have much going on and I knew Carson wanted to get out of the house. I asked him to decide where to go and he told me he wanted to find animals. I figured we could just get to the zoo when they opened and stay as long as we could. He had so much fun. It got really really really busy after a while, but we had most of the morning to run around and see it all.

The highlight for him by far was the train. When I told him we were going on a train he started yelling about Thomas. When we got on the train he just sat there really silent. He wouldn't let me hold on to him or sit on my lap. He just sat and watched it all. Then as soon as it was done he started yelling to get back on. It's no where as cool as the Hogle Zoo or Lagoon trains, but it was better than nothing. Every time it looped around while we were there he stopped to wave and yell at "Thomas Train". 
I took a quick video when we first started going. He has watched this over and over again on my phone and has to make a face every. single. time. he hears the train whistle. 
 
I didn't bother to bring my camera since it is not easy to go places like that with him alone. We got a few cell pictures. haha  This is the train and the carousel. He demanded to be in the peacock chair for some reason. I figured he'd want the cheetah or horse, but no go.
 
When we left he lasted about 2.4 blocks and crashed. He's asked me to go back and ride the train so many times now. I really wish there was a train we could go to without the whole zoo maze!

No comments: