Saturday, March 28, 2009

Carson's First Haircut!

We took Carson to LolliLocks today for his first haircut. In the future I'll cut it myself, but this one had to be special! He did great and was so good for the woman cutting his hair. She gave him a toy on his lap, but he got frustrated because his hands were under the cape. We had to give him one hand even though it got all hairy. :)
He is so handsome!

Before


During


And After




And here you can see my new glasses. Be honest, what do you think???? Carl loves them, but I'm still not 100% sold since it is such a big change from my old ones.

3 comments:

Three Peas said...

Such a handsome young man now!!!

I love your glasses too...it's a big difference from your last ones, but they look great on you.

Come on, you know you're hot!

The Smith's said...

Yours and Carson's hair is almost the exact same color... how cool!
I love the glasses!

Tara- said...

Darling glasses!!!! I need to get me some I hate wearing contacts all day long.... in the morning or at night I would love to put them on.... Do they make you dizzy??? thats what worries me...