Thursday, March 5, 2009

Playing at the park

Okay, I know this is a lot of pictures, but I take a ridiculous number of shots of this little guy. How can you not???

It has been in the 70s here all week so we went to the park this morning to play. The great thing about our neighborhood is that we literally have at least 5 parks within close walking distance. We went to two different ones today. We played on the swings, went down the slide, read some books in the grass and had some snacks. He sure is fun to hang out with (and such a mama's boy!). :)

It was soooo windy though! We ended up leaving early because I'm dumb and didn't pull my hair up so I couldn't see where I was going and Carson's nose was getting red.

He loved the swing!



Look at those teeth!








At first he hated the wood chips. He kept trying to get his hands down to stand up, but would pull them back up as soon as they touched the wood. But in true Carson style, he got over and put some in his mouth. :)




The second park we went to has more like hard foam pieces on the ground so he like this much better.




1 comment:

Jennifer said...

He looks like a toddler now! Is this your new lens?