Monday, October 15, 2012

Days 134-148: The big catch up

10.1.2012 - 10.15.2012

I am over two weeks behind on this so I'm going to do a big photo dump and hopefully get back on track! These may not be totally in order, but are all from the last two weeks.

Carson had his very first official school picture day. We didn't have a single shirt other than a t-shirt though. I grabbed this shirt over the weekend and about died at how cute he looked that day. I'm dying to see the actual final photo!
IMG_1338 web

This is my "baby"...... :(
IMG_1400 rwp web

Max got a taste of his first Jamba Juice and I had to pry it away from him after he drank half of it. That straw didn't budge for at least 20 minutes straight!
IMG_1353 webIMG_1357 web

One glove. LOL
IMG_1351 web

Busted.
IMG_1345 web

Max thinks it's hilarious to give kisses and then yell, "BLAH!" This was a dinner time catch when he was being funny.
IMG_1333 web

Attack kisses.
iphone

Playing in the car while waiting for Daddy. CHEESE!!!!!!
iphone

I think he was tired.
We have a man down. #naptime

Max got Daddy all to himself when Carl had Friday off and Carson went to preschool.
Max got Daddy all to himself today.

1.5-handed claw.
I keep forgetting to post my pics during the day! #latergram...Carson's 1.5 handed claw. LOL

Playing at the mall, library and Little Monkey Bizness.
Untitled
A whole playground and he just wants to raid my stuff.Max!
#cheeksfordays
Library pilot!UntitledUntitled

Up at the butt crack of dawn to go to a photo shoot yesterday. At least it was a gorgeous day!
Good. Morning.

Helping Daddy pick up all the apples our tree dropped in an instant.
Mini Dude helping Dad pick up apples. Heaven forbid the kid makes eye contact when I have a camera. #photographerskids #latergram

Daddy pile!
After rescheduling too many times, today was gorgeous so I had 2 full family sessions at sunrise and sunset. Had a little time home with the boys and then dragged them along for the afternoon shoot.  I. Am. Spent.

Sick boys AGAIN.
 Sick day. Again. #howisthispossible????

And a crazy-cute shot from one of my two photos shoots yesterday!
I'm thinking all the crazy work yesterday paid off. :) #brothers #ridiculouslycute #instapeek

No comments: