Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Max's first real food

Max has been acting like he wants what we're eating for a few weeks now. I like to wait until the 6 month mark for any food so we were excited to let him try something. I let him lick an apple slice and he went nuts! On Christmas Eve morning we decided we'd try bananas for the first time. He seemed to love them and ate most of it just fine, with a few silly stink-faces. The second day of bananas was so-so and the third day he wouldn't eat them at all. I decided to give him a break and we'll try again really soon. I got an avocado yesterday so we'll probably try that next. Everyone got a turn at feeding him. I can't believe he's so big already!!!!

IMG_2966 psed web
Great demo, huh? I think he was excited......
IMG_2970 psed web
IMG_2976 psed web
IMG_2989 psed web
IMG_2996 psed web
IMG_3001 psed web
IMG_3006 psed web
IMG_3026 psed web
IMG_3030 psed web
IMG_3034 psed web

No comments: