Thursday, January 5, 2012

First day of preschool for Carson

We had our one trial run day a few weeks ago which was questionable. Yesterday Carson started getting a little freaked out about going back. He half-cried when I dropped him off and was telling me not to leave because I'm his best friend. Luckily his teacher scooped him right up and got him to help with breakfast.

I was beyond excited to pick him up and see what happened. Apparently he was great and says he had a fun day. Thank. You. He ate good, took a nap and got to play outside since it was so warm today.

I got a ton of work done and hope he continues doing well! It's an understatement that we all need him to embrace some structured release of energy.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

He looks like such a big boy with his backpack!