Saturday, October 29, 2011

Max: 4 months

We were running out for errands at lunch time today and  realized it was the 29th. I had to wait until we got home to get Max's photos for the day, but it is super cloudy and dark today. We made it just in time with what little light there was to spare.

This was a little more difficult than the others so far. Max has totally started to be interested and grabby to everything around him. This bear was pure torture. All he wanted to do was eat him. Then he'd see his own toes and try to bend over and eat them. I finally called my mom in to try and get his attention behind me, but that didn't really work either. Somehow I managed some adorable ones still. This kid is something else. He's so chill and we must have had some good karma coming our way to get him in our lives!

He's had on two 9 month sized outfits this week that fit him perfect. He's such a little chubster compared to what Carson was like! I am getting so excited for when he can sit up and I will be taking lots of photos of his chubby naked thighs and butt. :)  I love that I got a baby with rolls this time!

IMG_1647 web
IMG_1679 WEB
IMG_1668 web

His 4 month check up is on Wednesday....can't wait to see how much he has gained this time.

No comments: