Monday, October 31, 2011

Gymnastics

I got the aurora rec book last week and realized I really should get Carson in some classes. He has sooo much energy that we can't ever burn it all. For his age right now we could start gymnastics and also taekwon-do in December.

This is the parent and tot class. When he finishes this 8 week schedule he'll be able to take the class without us. He's so dang big now! I plan on having Carl do the class with him, but he couldn't come yesterday so I did it. I couldn't believe how tired I was after an hour of that. I wonder if I need to start exercising?!?! Boo. Carson had so much fun though. He did surprisingly well with the group and did everything the teacher told him. I thought he'd just run off and do his own thing the whole time.

I guess t-ball starts at 4 here and for soccer he has to be 4 by March. Hopefully we can find something like that for spring too!

No comments: