Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mr. Max

Here are some photos from the last few days. I love being able to take photos of Max just about every day. I'm also finding out I apparently like taking his photo when he's hanging out in his crib. He just seems so peaceful in there. He loves staring at his mobile and looking at the blinds.

IMG_7487 web
IMG_7582 web
IMG_7542 web
IMG_7598 web
IMG_7605 web
IMG_7609 web
IMG_7619 web
IMG_7430 web
(I promise he doesn't sleep in his Boppy.....that's a no-no. This is just when I'm getting ready or something and I can always see him.) :)
IMG_7363 web
IMG_7370 web

This video was from yesterday. You can hear Max making some of his new noises. He seriously pants like a dog too. He breaths so fast and loud sometimes! 

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

Oh my... What a cutie!! You guys did fabulous work!