Friday, July 29, 2011

Max - 1 month old

I realized this morning that I should probably get our first round of monthly photos done ASAP. If I didn't do it at 8am when I was thinking about it it probably wouldn't have happened! Little man was happy as ever! I also decided that I'm NOT using the physical paper this time like I did with Carson. That was a total disaster past about 5 months. He figured out he could attack and eat it and it was all downhill from there. This time I'm just throwing the words on in post and running with it!

IMG_7244 web

I took a few other photos while we were at it. I went back to look at the photos of Carson on the day he turned one month old and these two caught me as being SO similar! (And I got to laugh at my earlier camera skilllzzzzz....)
Max:
IMG_7221 web
Carson:
Carson 062
 
We didn't do a full nursery this time because we wanted to keep our guest room. We basically have a second room inside our bedroom so we set up the crib, rocker and changing table in there. 
I wanted something a little different for his name on the wall. I designed these wall letters to match the bedding and other baskets etc. and I think they turned out pretty cute! The other elements you can't see are the same green color so it works well as the accent.
IMG_7206 web
IMG_7203 web
IMG_7223 web

No comments: