Thursday, July 28, 2011

Max's Newborn Photos

I know it may sound a little crazy, but I wanted to wait until our birth announcements went out to post all of Max's photos. I have the majority of everything ready to post though. I'm going to try and make some sense of how to put stuff in groups, but there will probably be a lot of random photo posts in the days to come.

Tomorrow Max is officially 1 month old. I'm pretty sure that I blinked and July fell of the face of the planet. It has been such a fast and amazing month for us. I took these photos in the first week that Max was home. He was big-ish to start with, but he's already growing like crazy. I was really hoping to get some photos of him on his belly, but he was not having it. You'll see he loves his fists up by his face though. And really, can you deny those lips???

Here is our adorable little 80-year-old-looking newborn babe, Max.

IMG_6652 haze web
IMG_6667 web
IMG_6659 web
IMG_6653 web
IMG_6635 web
IMG_6700 web
IMG_6710 web
IMG_6778 web
IMG_6778 b web
IMG_6972 web
IMG_6842 web
IMG_6923 haze web
IMG_6872 web

Max's tiny fingers make Carson's hands look so big.
IMG_6967 web
IMG_7045 bw web

No comments: