Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Today's Naughtiness

I just wanted to post a few pictures quickly before bed. Carson was especially naughty today and I can't help but laugh when I should be really annoyed. He learned he could reach and open all the door handles last Friday so we put on handle guards Saturday. Apparently the pantry door wasn't shut all the way this morning while I was around the corner in the office. I realized it had been a minute or two of silence so I jumped up to check on him and this is what I found. That is a bottle of balsamic vinegar he is holding and it had leaked all over him and was all over his mouth. Yuck! He is more than a handful, but I can't imagine what it would be like without his antics.


But luckily he took two really good naps today. Out of nowhere I noticed yesterday that his appetite has come back with a vengeance. These last two days he can't get enough food or nursing in and I don't know where he is putting it all! I know he is growing because he has outgrown a few really new outfits all of a sudden that I had bought for the summer. We went to Carter's this weekend and I had to buy him 18 month sizes in his one-piece outfits. He is just about out of the 12 month PJ's too.

After a nap and good snack this afternoon we went to the park to play. This is the first day in 10 days that we haven't had rain and tornado warnings. Here are a few cute shots I took outside.






I guess that's all for now. Not much, but it is nice to have a relatively boring life once in a while! We did get our new Jeep this weekend too...I'll post some pictures soon. (Its gorgeous!)

Good night!

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

Holy crap that's a big box of Splenda!!
What a cutie (Carson, not the Splenda)!!