Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Sloane // Three Months Old

Look at this little girl. She is impossibly fun and happy. I just can't stand to not be squeezing and kissing her constantly. Her little face is filling out finally so she's getting some cheeks and a double-chin. She is starting to sit up much easier, obviously while being held, but she isn't a total ball of mush anymore. We're about ready to get out the baby seat and the jumper soon after that. Her head control is awesome. She is the happiest when she's on the changing table. It makes her talk and giggle. She loves being in the bath tub and doesn't cry every time she gets out now. These are newborn sized pants which are too short all of a sudden. Since she's a girl I'm just going to call them capris. :)  She loves to "talk" with me. There's something about when I say "I love you"; she gets the biggest smile and tries to talk back. She seems to always feel like she's falling so she'll get a grip on anything she can while you're carrying her. The usual victim is my hair, but she loves my finger at all times too. She is drooling like crazy already. She isn't really able to use a chew toy yet, but that fist of hers is getting a lot of action. I haven't weighed her since her two-month appt, but she's definitely growing!


Our poor second and third babies. They just get a wall in our room instead of an actual nursery. I still need to put photos up over the crib, but I love her little wall above the changing table.

And dat belleh button.


No comments: