Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Off to high school.....

Okay, maybe not high school yet, but it sure feels like time is flying! I have so much that I don't get a chance to post here and it makes me sad. Sloane is changing so much every day. This weekend I was getting ready upstairs while Carl was playing with her downstairs. He yelled for me to come down and I saw her roll right over from her back to her belly. She's doing it on the play mat next to me as I type this. She gets over and can get both arms out in front, but then yells because she doesn't know what else to do. It's adorable. Her head control is amazing already too which I partially attribute to wearing her upright so much.

Before I got her dressed today I took a minute for some photos in her crib. I've done lots of photos like this, but she looked especially cute today. I love getting all the expression captured on camera. :)

Sloane is 3 months + 20 days old
I can't wait for the toe-in-mouth phase, but I'm trying my best to be present. I look forward to finding out all the little details that will soon make up this girl. Having a baby is seriously the best though.
She's found her hands and those fingers are constantly being chewed on now. THE DROOL.......


No comments: