Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fall Baby

Sloane's ringing in fall with style. I adore this color on her! I've had to buy her new clothes all of a sudden because it is getting chilly and everything we have is from the summer clothing lines. I made this bow out of an old shirt I used to love, but don't wear anymore. Just one glance at her happy little face makes me fall in love more every time.

We call this one, "big eyes". She can go from huge smile to a startle with big eyes in a snap.
And she's quite a mover and shaker already. Those arms and legs have a mind of their own. My favorite is when she locks eyes with her fist and then focuses so hard that she punches herself in the face.
Since we were at it, we did a little tummy time. I very rarely put her down on the ground, for VERY obviously naughty and rowdy reasons, so if they aren't around then we have to take advantage of the time. We usually do tummy time right on me.




No comments: