Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Because I'm Happy

This onesie is one of my favorites from Max's baby wardrobe. It was one of the only gender neutral ones I had so I pulled the outfit out for Little Miss. After I put it on her this morning I told Max I thought I had a photo on Instagram of him at the same age wearing it, and sure enough, I did. They look very similar, but she seems to be a mix of both boys as babies so far. I can't 100% say she looks exactly like either of them. She COULD NOT be cuter though. That I do know.

You-Know-Who had to jump in for a photo, which never goes ideally. I think he bonked her so you can see tears in her eyes from a quick scream.

Max literally screamed all night last night. We have caught him sleep walking a few times and it was like he was asleep the entire time he was doing it and we couldn't snap him out. We were all awake for most of the night and I am exhausted today. Sloane didn't seem to stir much during it all, but she must've been effected because she literally slept for the entire day today. She didn't wake up here until we got home from picking up Carson and I made her wake up to eat and get changed. She was also due for a sling ride. Check out that drool factor now! It is coming on fast. She's chilling in the sling now as I type away at my desk. :)


No comments: