Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Summer = Slip 'n Slide

I'm seriously doing my best, not sure if I'm failing or succeeding, to keep the boys entertained this summer. I got so used to Carson being in full day school so this has been a looooong break. I absolutely adore watching them play together though. Carson is so cute when plays with Max and I couldn't ask for him to be any better as a 5-year-old big brother. Yesterday morning I told him we could go play after I got a little work done. His response? "Okay Mom. I'll play with Max to keep him happy while you work."  See.

I saw a $4 slip 'n slide at Target a few weeks ago and it has by far been the best purchase in a while. I figured it wouldn't even work or something for that cheap, but it has been great. They have played on it at least a few days a week since bringing it home. Normally they play midday in the harsh light, but wanted to go out last night after tee ball practice. It was a good chance to catch a few moments in pretty light.


No comments: